View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:29 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: XV6900 discussion thread. It's been released. Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
I just received my XV6900 for review from Verizon. My first looks photos are posted at MGN. A couple things I've noticed, when you tap the shopping cart icon in the HTC Home Verizon today plugin, it opens a VZW Handango page. Oddly though, it is recognized at the Palm Treo 700p. Not very useful for a WM device to be buying Palm software. Also, it looks like VZW stripped out the Internet Sharing program, and replaced it with Modem Link. Modem Link looks like it's pretty locked down. Don't expect to tether without the use of PdaNet unless you actually have the tethering plan.

Hey on the first picture I notice that it has the data arrows up but a 1x connection... Are you getting EDVO data at least on VZW?

-CC