View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transfer Pda Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomson View Post
You are going from Palm to WM. It is very difficult to do. You will have to sync your plam with outlook or thunderbird (thunderbird will require some plug-ins). Then sync that application with your WM unit. There are some programs that you can buy to transfer the data but I have not used them. Pocketcopy check out link:
http://reviews.cnet.com/Transfer_dat...7-6255595.html
Sorry to give you bad news but there is on easy way I know I went through it my self.
thanks, i had no idea how to help on this one... what palm program uses pdb files, i'm curious now.

Best... Member... Ever...