View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 01:32 PM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDobe View Post
Vet - any chance of getting the Arcsoft software in the new builds? I really like what you have going with these ROMs the only thing missing is the MMS utility. Your organizer makes reference to it, but it doesn't do anything & I still can't receive picture/video messages.
Thanks Vetvito...i'm loving the new updated blue pill...and BlackDobe i'm not sure who your provider is but i have cricket...Vetvito always has mms software included and it's always the latest one...and mines works perfectly...you may just need to set up you number in the registry...there are tons of how to's depending on who you are with...the latest version that's included in the blue pill is a version 5(something)...and it threads both the pics and text which is kinda cool...hope that helps and with all of the things that i'm able to do...i'm lost lol..can someone now help me..where is that darn thank you button lol(seriously that were im lost)