View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 12:38 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Sigh... I was afraid that my comments were going to lead to this. In retrospect probably should have left it alone, even though I think it's funny how much the "supposedly inferior" iphone gets talked about in these forums..

So let's keep this on the "Titan nut" topic and no more iphone talk.
be not dismayed about this... this is all part of Titan nuttiness!!! lol

Best... Member... Ever...