View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
kinesis
PPCGeeks Regular

kinesis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

ok guys i want to say I love this WM6.1 kitchen thing but Im having some problems that make it basically unusable, even after installing pockethackmaster and overclocking the CPU.

My problem is the input lag in messaging! Like, either sending an email or a text using my keypad it seems to get input lag, and it will miss certain inputs... especially on the letter I .. like I will type 'in' and it will miss the n and put a capital I, id hate to have to disable autocorrect is there any way to get rid of the input lag or increase CPU priority for messaging .. I suspect it's a lack of memory issue but its so damn bad I am thinking of putting WM5 back on the phone, i jjust cant stand punching in a whole sentence into the thing and seeing it come out as unreadable crap... any help on this is appreciated. also i usually have around 5-9mb of free memory when this happens, i dont understand .. that should be enough to not cause this input lag...

example: I punch the word 'definately' into a text messaging and it comes out as 'deinaley'

Last edited by kinesis; 04-15-2008 at 05:28 PM.