seidioseidio
N00b

seidioseidio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seido rubberized case for 3200mAh battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoof View Post
I have the case and it seems to fit well on the phone itself. My one big problem is that I bought one of seidios charging car kits for a $100 bucks because I was told by seidioseidio that it would fit with the new extended rubberized case. This isn't the case, the only way to make it fit is to break it, now im out $100, I filed an RMA more then 2 weeks ago and still have had no response.
I apologize for not getting to your post yesterday, but while I try to get into the forums as often as I can to check posts and PMs, it isn't always possible. Yesterday I only got through a few of them before running to a meeting. I put my email at the bottom of every post, and this will always be the quickest way to reach me.

Our 6800 car kits do work with our extended battery and extended case. There is a small plastic insert in the kit that must be removed to accomodate the case. This is explained in the included manual.

All RMA requests are handled within 1-2 business days, so we must have not received yours for some reason. Please email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com. I'll make sure you receive an RMA so you can send your kit back for a full refund.

Thanks,