View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
badutahboy
Regular 'Geeker

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
there is a simple reason according to latisha brown at sprint executive customer service. Yes the mogul can run mobitv however the mogul has only 64mb system ram (please dont confuse system ram with the 256mb of storage ram). Since it has only 64mb ram they are conserned that the mogul will have performance issues. Notice how the htc touch has 128mb system ram and it has sprint tv. ALSO sprint markets the mogul toward business people. now if i buy this business device i know as a business person i do not want my resources or employess to be watching tv while they are on company time. So it is perfectly understandable why sprint is blocking sprint tv. Business people for the most part do not need to be watching Jerry Springer on company time (unless it has hookers who got pregnaunt by their dogs!)
That's the most ridiculous BS excuse I've heard in my life.

As if sprintTv is the magical formula which changes an otherwise productive employee into a worthless piece of lazy trash.