PPCGeeks Regular

ryanbg is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: DCD's 1.0.4 ROM and Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
cool,

geez, it hasnt even been a week on this revert stock rom, and im already flashing this kitchen custom rom!! that didnt last long!

thank you jim!! i got this puppy stripped! cant wait to see .. ahahaha!!! F-U touchflo!! youre gone!! forever!!! woohoo!!!

EDIT: i have two backlight settings icons, and two task managers.. i only need one of each. With all sounds turned off, EVERYTHING, i still get a little beep when going to an empty call history.. is this supposed to be normal for this high of build?? Also, what is the OEM for the vogue skinned dialer? im getting the classic dialer skin with this flash, MAN this rom is FAST!!!
startup time has decreased like mothafudda! like my phone is on crack. jrebeiros_esmertec_20071119.3.1 and the latest opera mini 4 is pretty choppy for some reason.. might be jrebiero esmertec.. might have to try out cloudy's next.
Glad things worked out for you! I worked on my own ROM last night, pieced it all together. I LOVE my phone. 26% memory use, all my favorite apps, all built in. It's SO NICE! I love this kitchen. Can't wait for the next build.