View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:14 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
So I can get the program to work. However, I can't seem to take off certain ones. I only want to display PLN and what I called XTA (all of my anytime minutes) but when I go to unlick the other options TXT and M2M it still shows on the Today screen.

Anyone have any suggestions?
This has been brought up multiple times already...he already said that he hasn't gotten around to updating the Today plugin for it yet. I'm sure it will work when he has time to update that portion of the program.