View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Timeband
PPCGeeks Regular

Timeband is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: XV6900 discussion thread. It's been released. Now what?

As for the Touch being white, thats been in the works and well stated for a long time. It is as white as the Bell Telus Model Released a month ago in Canada. If you dont like the color it is very straightforward and cheap to skin it (ultimate skins $6 per etc...). So if you want it pink its not that big a deal.

GPS - It is indeed linked to VZNav currently. It does work, only its conifigured to work with VZNav so VZW can get your extra $ monthly. - Hardly a surprise.

If you are a current VZW customer, call *611, select option 4, then option 0.
Tell the Customer Rep it will not appear as though they are available HOWEVER tell them to attempt to process the order anyway. The order will process. THERE IS NO REASON you can not proccess an order for your Vogue at this moment if you follow this process.

I can't report much different then Nem so far. Mine has been very fast out of the box, is indeed a bit slick and "plasticky" feeling VS the Sprint Vogue. My versions are all as reported by him. I've only had mine for the afternoon and have not been able to do much with it yet, but will try to report more after tommorow.

Also,

The $30 reduced unlimited data rate WILL BE AVAILABLE on the XV6900 immediately. Do not take "no" from your rep. I know it is not in the press release, but it will go through. Just insist they try it.