glitchbit
N00b

glitchbit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob49 View Post
Hi everyone, I've just flashed my sprint ppc6700 with wm6.1 from wm5. This is my first time doing this. Everything seemed to work flawlessly in the Kitchen, etc. Seems like most everything works on the device, except the wireless stereo. I have the Moto S9 headset and it syncs but plays music choppy and quits. Phone part works ok. Also, while in the kitchen I selectd lots of things that sounded like I might want to try...for example battery meter...additional ringers, etc, etc. How do I access those new things? It looks like I have just a basic download at present? I'm sure there is something simple that I've missed. Any help will be most appreciated.
There are registry hacks that fix this but be CAREFUL because I have the same headset and not all suggested registry hacks are good ones... I have tried tons that actually made it worse.

Also even once the hack is in place it is not always apparent that it works. What I mean is that sometimes you have to tap the bluetooth Quicklink to connect to the S9 and then shortly after it connects turn off your S9 then wait a few seconds and turn the S9 back on and let it connect automatically and it will work 100% without skipping!

Good luck.