View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:56 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint $250.00 rebate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I have no idea what happened. When I filled out my rebate form, I noticed that the amount for the mogul maxed out at $100. I paid about $220 for the phone, so I was somewhat satisfied at a rebate of around 50%.
I purchased the phone towards the end of February, so I wasn't expecting a rebate for some time. TOday I got an email that my $250 rebate is being mailed out. (!!!!!!!!!!)
Your guess is as good as mine! I almost didn't post here because I thought I might jinx it. You better darn bet I printed that email out, son.
I'm so very happy to hear of your good fortune sarah... so what are you considering gettin me with all that mulah?!!

Best... Member... Ever...