View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Goddbody
VIP Member

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: Wisbar Advance Desktop Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarRamrod View Post
Ok well it is on my storage card as I don't have enough internal storage for it(I only have about 2MB left) because of all of my iPhone theme stuff. I don't really care if I get it installed I just want this annoying notification to stop appearing every time I slide to unlock. I can't uninstall anything because it never installed correctly.
Random question but is there an AIM mobile I can put on my 6700? One that uses wifi and not airtime or data. Also, does Opera Mini use wifi if I'm connected? It always asks me about airtime usage every time I start it up even though I'm connected to my wireless router.
!. Get Palringo (attatched) its the best free chat and IM app out there in my opinion.
2. When I had the 6700 I used Wifi when ever I was away from the house,
go to Start Menu\Settings\Connections\Wifi and setup the Wifi to recieve
All Available and your Wifi should alert you when a Wifi or Wireless Hotspot
is available. When the Wifi alert pops up click connect then you will be
using your Wifi.
3. Does Opera Mini use Wifi? Any Internet connection you use can use Wifi
You just have to make sure you setup Wifi to detect all available as I
described above.
Lastly, your device will always ask you about airtime usage just to advise you that you are using airtime. You should get a unlimited data plan with verizon, but even with an unlimited plan you will still recieve airtime usage alerts. Its just a service your carrier provides to warn that airtime usage is begining for those who do not have an umlimited data plan. I hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Palringo.zip (473.8 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Goddbody; 04-14-2008 at 03:15 PM.