Thread: NHL Mobile
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:59 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: NHL Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportster44 View Post
The Flyers made the playoffs? LOL

Look at Scottymo's sportscentre - it will at least keep you up to date on the scores and the Sens kickin everybody's butt!
lol i shoulda knew that comment came from an Ottawa fan, whats all the arguing "aboot" tho, the flyers finished 6th this year in regular season, also add that half our roster is from our minor league team "Philadelphia Phantoms", so yeah i think we're playoff bound again like we used to be on a yearly basis... an i tried that NHL site last night for the flyers game an it didn't work... Maybe it was streaming to much or something... And that pocketsportcenter is garbage, no matter what u click an what u want to show it always shows MLB scores an the NFL icon, even tho i unclicked all that an just put NHL... blah w/e..