View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:21 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob49 View Post
ok...I've tried the kitchen again....seems like it is not updating with any of the actual files that I need to cook a ROM of my choice. It is giving me error messages for all the missing optional softwares when first opened. I've tried uninstalling the kitchen and updating again, but it is not updating. I've tried cleaning out the cookies, etc. but for some reason it seems the updater files stay on my cpu. Again, any help is much appreciated.
NAvigate to c:\program files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\updater.
Delete sections_buildos.xml.
Run updater.
Download one or more Titan kitchens