View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:51 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen(connect()) help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy11 View Post
i have searched this forum high and low and come up empty. everything dowloaded beatifully until "login"
any suggestions on his login error. i am starting to bald......

thanks!
I've answered this at least 20 times in multiple forums and threads, so suprising search didn't turn up anything.

You'll have to wait until the next version of buildos is released (I was hoping for last weekend, so it shouldn't be far off), or get out from behind your corporate firewall/proxy.