View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:15 AM
MrGoodtunes
Halfway to VIP Status

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks/Hacks/Edits - Share them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskrfj View Post
I got another issue... this one I can't figure out. Hope this is an easy registry tweak.
I have the 'htc home sprint' on my today screen (this is the one with the phone dialer, sprint music store, camera album, live search, sprint tv icons) Is there a way to change what these icons open? or a reg edit/tweak to fix problems. My main problem and reason for posting is, I updated and reinstalled live search from the web. To enable voice commands. I installed from storage card. and ever since then the afforementioned icon gives me an error message and wont open live search. I open it elsewhere and it works just fine. I even went as far as locating the original cab in windows and reinstalling that one and it still didn't fix it. Not a huge deal but annoying to have buttons that don't work.
Leading to my continuation question, can these icons be changed to open diferent apps as I never open the sprint music store and would like to have that open a music player of my liking.
Any info and or advice is appreciated.

By the way... this site is awesome!
thanks everybody!
Awesone site, agreed 100%! There's a freeware app called tdLaunch that'll solve your desire for Today Screen shortcuts (Google "tdlaunch"). I used it to decorate a dozen buttons around my mugshot: