View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:55 PM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Sprint Tv.. Is It Worth It??

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfy View Post
The Slingbox controls the television. So if someone else changes the channel (overriding the Slingbox's IR remote), then what you see on your mobile will change also.

I have mine hooked up to the bedroom's cablebox, freeing up the TV in the family room for others. It's a pretty awesome gadget.
so could i just hook it up to the slingbox and no TV at all? that way i wouldnt have to worry about it changing the channel for anyone else :-p that would be pretty sweet