Thread: Touch & MemCard
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch & MemCard

Just going to point this out. I had about 9 pictures taken with my Touch stored in the memory card. On top of that I had 25 other pictures that I importedfrom my digital Sony camera. Suddenly one day my Sony pictures disappeared but everything else was there including my Touch pictures. So I figured, ok its the dreaded Touch picture bug, it got me agaian. So I ignored the whole thing and just kept taking new pics. Then just yesterday to my surprise, my missing Sony pictures came back! So now I just wonder what caused this?