View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:10 PM
cpm199
PPCGeeks Regular

cpm199 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Explorer, Cast Ur Vote!

I haven't received my Skyfire invite yet, so I can't give an opinion on that, but I love Opera Mobile 9.405. I used to use Opera Mini 4.1 on my A900, so when I got my Touch and saw how slow and hard it was to navigate web sites with PIE, I added Opera Mini 4.1 to my Touch. My Jbed version Mini began encountering frequent crashes and would have to open PIE to download files, so I went back on the hunt. I tried Opera 8 and it wasn't much better than Pocket IE, and so I hit the forums. Since I have had Opera 9 I have not felt the need for any other browser, though I imagine like other users I've read posts from, I'll likely end up using a combo of SkyFire and Opera Mobile 9. I like the idea of embedded Flash so I can't wait to give that a try, and I have to be honest this is the first time I've heard of NetFront and Thunderhawk, so I'll have to look in to those real quick. I especially love Opera 9 with the "Limit Paragraph" option turned ON. It makes reading articles and other stuff on the web so much nicer, I don't have to constantly pan left and right to read the content..... GREATNESS.