sarahfagan1465x
PPCGeeks Regular

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Okay so there are a couple threads that talk about this incredible application but I figured I would start this thread in the PPC Software section as I dont know if everyone looks at the Titan forum where we have been discussing this application today.

Ulitmate Launch is a Today Screen launcher that works in a similar fashion to iLauncher or SBP Pocket Plus except it is much better. I have been using it for about a week and i am sold. It is far and away the most useful today screen app and it uses very little memory. You can also set it to not load tabs until they are activated saving even more memory.

Ultimate launch allows you unlimited tabs that can either be placed at the top or at the bottom of the launcher. The tabs can be switched with finger or stylus gestures or by touching the tab you would like directly. The animation for switching between tabs is customizable and offers a cube like spinning which will no doubt keep you playing with your phone more than you already do.

Ultimate launch is also able to nest other today screen plug-ins so you can have HTC home on one tab, Weather Panel on another.

www.ultimatelaunch.de is the website to go get this fantastic application.

You can use standard XP Icons to further customize your tabs and programs.

To find Icons-
Google of course

Deviant Art - www.deviantart.com Awesome site all the way around but many artists on here sharing thier works for free.

CrystalXP - www.crystalxp.net Similart to deviant art.

This is my current set up-

I have 7 tabs I have it set to spin as you can see I have it set to show all of the icons but blur the inactive icons.

Added some PPCGeeks icons http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1204240392 for you to use if you choose.

of course it would be you to start this thread! i didn't even need to search, did i?? great great great. downloading now.