View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
sanjsrik
Halfway to VIP Status

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Service Center Comes Through Awesomely

I went to the sprint service center down the street from me, I work in Midtown Manhattan, and walked in. The last one I went to was a few avenues/blocks away. This one was literally 2 blocks from my job.

I show them the issue with the voice activation button having recessed. The woman explains, after checking that I have TEP, that they can fix it in-house for free, if they can't fix it in house, a refurbished unit takes 5 days, or I can take a refurbished unit from their stock. I ask if I use my insurance and pay the deductible can I get a new phone? She said most likely I'd get a refurbished one too. Well, I say I'd like to not get a refurbished phone (yes, fine, I've had the argument here with everyone). I wanted a new phone and if they couldn't fix it and were going to send me a refurbished one, I'd rather keep the one I had. Well, the woman says, she'll give me a new one out of the box. I'm amazed. I checked epst and it is new as well. Even gave me the data/sync cable as I don't have one here and needed to first do the ROM upgrade to restore all my contacts and stuff.

Very nice to get amazingly good customer service.