View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 08:12 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: voice command and caller id

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBAYMONSTER View Post
I am in the ga,e now baybe, damn thing is, I dont know why it started to worked, but who the heck cares. 2 questions---1) can I get the mogul to just announce without vibrating or ringing 2) do I install newly bought programs on sd or hard drive, god forbid I mess this voice command up...
As a rule I always install software in main memory. Others do it differently, but I sometimes swap storage cards, and installing to the card will not work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcscott View Post
I downloaded resco 2007 as well as the link you provided. Then unzipped your link but only three files opened and as I tried to copy them to my device two of the three errored out with the explanation that those extensions could not be created. Did I make a mistake or should I try something different?
Unzip them on your Mogul, not the PC. The Mogul will show four files in the folder, the PC will show three files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkindig View Post
My Mogul didn't pick up the changes in VC settings until I did a soft reset...
Correct, which I stated in my original directions in this thread.