View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 PM
dereknjenny04
Regular 'Geeker

dereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuffdereknjenny04 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dereknjenny04
Re: Cook your own Custom Touch ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
Thanks Derek. That was all I was checking if the .nbh files should be 75mb+ and it seems that way. I thought I saw them around 55mb but I guess I was wrong.

Anyways I have a new question now. I noticed that cooking apps into the rom makes the items show underneath /Windows. Is there anyway to make them show in /Program Files instead? It isn't a deal breaker or anything but I prefer the programs organized there. Going into Windows folder is such a pain sometimes.
All files go into \windows when cooking. You can use a .provxml or initflash file to copy into another directory, but the original file will always be in \windows.

At least that is how I understand it. I tried once to create a file in a different folder and couldn't do it.

like my work: donate a buck