View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:45 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: samsung instinct vs. mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxualChkL8 View Post
It seems to me that alot of people are just hating on this phone for 2 reasons.
1) They hate Samsung
2) They think PPC/WM is the only way to go.
I think if you just need corp e-mail, you want SMS/MMS and be able to send video, GPS, Rev. A, Internet (btw, you aren't really looking at the webpage when you are typing in a new url), and a sleek good looking phone, this is your choice.
I can't believe that there are alot of people sticking up for the Mogul with the Fourms loaded with "How can I fix the Mogul with extra apps and hacks" post.
Let's wait until the O/S is out of beta and see what i can do before we bash the crap out of it. It looks to be a good PHONE to me.
dear randy watson people are hating this phone because it's sprint's lame attempt to 'cash in' on the iphone's success. and when you judge the phone on THAT merit and see the phone for what it is -- a ploy -- that's what people are hating.

like the fake wii's they sell at kb toystores for like $20... it's just a crap imitation and that's what we're upset about... This will officially be the most marketed and promoted device Sprint has ever had to date... and to me that's just not right.

so the decision comes down to A) buy a iphone knock-off for $400 or B) buy a ppc WM6 Mogul with the Fourms loaded with "How can I fix the Mogul with extra apps and hacks" posts for $400 - $500 lol...

Best... Member... Ever...