View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 02:49 PM
ghettofreeryder
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ghettofreeryder v6 roms - Sprint, Telus, Bell

Retesting a new 19716 build, seems way more stable the 19209. Done some extensive browsing in PIE, with no lockups. Give me another 24 hrs, and I will post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
also, with 6.13a i cant get to the mobile version of the sprint picture mail web site it takes me to the desktop version everytime i receive picture mail which i hate because it takes forever to load and u cant click the pic to view larger....any idea how to change it back?
Probably because you are using the generic rom based off of a Telus rom. I will make a 615 version for sprint, bell and telus, then update the kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
Yea I think the whole canada thing has to go
THere's a lot of USA users here
What canada things are you talking about. If your talking about the HTC Home cities, you can a) Make a file for UC to add a new weather file, or b) make a file with all the cities for me, and i will add it to the rom.

There are also lots of canadian users here as well, and I cannot add every city for every user.

Last edited by ghettofreeryder; 04-05-2008 at 02:51 PM.