View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:21 PM
tiermann
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Re: Titan Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19209 (Build 19209.1.0.2) aka 5060

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I don't have time to compare yet, but are the only fixes in the new selections file the correct file name for the RAR and the addition of the USER_OEM reference? If so I did that on my own, otherwise I want to make whatever other adjustments I need.

The other "issue" I have is simply that I personally like to start from no2chem's own setup (all the stuff he puts standard in his ROMs) and work up from there. So maybe having two selections files for 5060, one clean and one recommended, might be in order? It's just a personal thing, but since I like what he does, and know relatively little about his customizations, I don't like to tempt fate by possibly leaving off something I don't know anything about that's more important than I realize.
Those were the only changes made to selections, yes.

Internet Sharing is the only option you need to choose to boot. No2chem tweaks have been built in. Unhide phone settings, time sync on, move pc-to-usb over to connection settings, hide customer feedback, hide contrast, hide encryption, button defs, and security policies, all built in. The rest are still available as tweaks.

Last edited by tiermann; 04-03-2008 at 08:27 PM.