View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 04:26 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: samsung instinct vs. mogul

The Instinct is not the "Iphone killer" or the alternative to a Mogul. The instinct is a touch-interface samsung. nothing really special about it except some of the browser features and it has stereo BT not that big a of a deal to me. I might get it to replace my Nextel i880 but i would never trade my mogul for anything except another Windows PPC.

Apparently the new in thing is all touch screen. Just because the iphone happens to be the most widely marketed phone since the RAZR, People automatically assume every touch screen phone made after it is an "IPhone Killer", and that isnt the case. Sorry for the rant, its just that Sprint gets blasted no matter what they do.