Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 02:52 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
The icon I used was 32 x 32, but it still just refuses to accept it. I reinstalled UL again...for the third time, but this time grabbed the cab version which is in german...no biggie since I speak german, but just for ease of use sake, I'll get rid of it and get the english version back in.

Another problem that I am having is that if I assign the Touch's HTC Home Plugin, it doesn't show up completely, it's cut off on the right side. Not sure why.

I have a lot to learn yet with this thing!

Is it possible that the fact I haven't paid for it yet may cause some limitations?

Thanks for the help so far!
I dont think that the trial is crippled. I think that the only difference is the nag messages that show up on the unregistered version. I dont use HTC home but I know many here do with UL and dont have any issues. I would suggest using BatteryStatus with the HTC Home theme as it is much better with memory and way more customizable than HTC Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
LOL....I didn't get that far yet....hopefully I will have some time tonight to monkey with it....I have just been too busy with work to mess with it much.
There is a bit of a learning curve with UL but once you get it how you like it it is truly an amazing app.