View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 01:01 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: samsung instinct vs. mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by creatoroperatordestroyer View Post
Can any one confirm that this is going to have the visual VM? I haven't read that in any of the revues that I have come across. If this is supposed to be an iPhone killer I think the UI has a long way to come...besides now that Apple has a SDK available that opens up the iphone for alot more apps than this phone just based on the iphones popularity. They should have developed something like this for Win mobile, with a way better looking UI. This will be cool for those people who aren't super geeks but still the Mogul wins...wi-fi, GPS, full keyboard, versitility of Win Moble and the plethera of apps/ dev availablet to it. IMO this will get at best an 'honorable attempt" at imitating the iphone, however it no way is a better option...lack of multi-touch screen, lack of accelerometer...there are some huge gaps that are left unfilled...althought the network speed is a huge plus and you're gonna need it especially without Wi-Fi.

ahhh thats a big 10-4 on the visual voicemail!