View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 01:44 PM
saridnour
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

saridnour is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
slypher: Thanks for the praise! I will see about getting another ROM out there. pOutlook is a bit annoying that you can't open an email to see it's content quickly so I may see if I can hunt down the missing bits for the next release. I did find some DSOD issues that I think I have fixed in my reg Rom. When I get this all straightened out I will roll my changes back to the unreg Rom and let you guys at it. Wish I could just work on one Rom image, but as long as you guys are willing to test out the unreg version the port should be easy. I'll take a closer look at spb imager as well. I don’t recall seeing the issues your seeing but I may just have overlooked it. It could be a trial issue or it could be an issue with the way it's nested in the rom. I had to cheat a bit to get it to load flat in the windows dir. vs. having to create sub folders and waste storage memory. If it's the later, I will probably not fix it as the app does work and I would prefer the smaller footprint. If it's that troublesome, you could always try installing spb imager and see if that fixes the issue as the storage space usage would be justified to you. (If you do load it, let me know your results).

dmackdaddy: The bits for the rdp are pieces I pulled out of the wm6 distro that are floating around. I can't pack them up as I probably should not have this in my rom as it is. I contract at MS and could probably be accused of things if I was to pack up a distro like that. Like I said, I am probably pushing it as it is just having "hacked it" out out of stuff from the boards and putting it in the Rom, I just really find it useful. My only justification is that anyone on here could infact extract the same bits and import the reg info (agian posted on the board) and do the same thing. I don’t have access to any of the WM code, but I cant chance my job, Sorry.