View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:29 AM
helmi_c
Retired Staff

helmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuffhelmi_c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill
So in the meantime, the next best thing we can do is fill up every bit of the OS partition with apps that would otherwise use up storage memory.
I can't agree more... with dynamic vanila rom built (need user to activated the needed feature that already in ROM), is the most efficient way in my experience... hv all the heavy weight app built in rom to safe space, but not activate till user need it to safe program memory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill
After that, the next goal would be merging the extrom and storage memory partitions--which has been accomplished for some other devices (mainly out of necessity since their storage memory was very limited).

Baby steps!
Doc Repartitioning is indeed a cool idea.... but with a very high risk to kill ur device permanently just for 10mb addition (merge extended_rom to storage memory)...hmm... I don't think that worth to tried... well, just me...