Todesengel
N00b

Todesengel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstreeter06 View Post
I too have this problem. I hate posting this but I have followed the instructions through several times of trying with no luck. I was able to install the WA3 theme but never was able to load the WAD theme.

I got Lazyboy's iPhone theme to work on my Sprint Touch but I really want to load this theme.

Any thoughts/help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeaudoin View Post
I must also say that I have the same problem as garyr2548 and mstreeter06. I have been trying to work out this thing for the past 6 hours and still get the same error code: The selected folde does not contain a valid theme. I did all of what I could to get this to be recognized with WAD, everything goes as planned with PA3 though. Please tell me what I might be doing wrong, I really need this great looking theme! Thanks in advance guys!
I am having the same problem also, I have followed the readme to the letter. I got the WA3 to work, but whenever I try to import the WAD files from themes/desktop/iphone_glass_portrait/desktop, themes/desktop/iphone_glass_portrait,
themes/desktop/
None of them will work, I always get the error, "The selected folder does not contain a valid theme."

Even when I try to import the normal portrait_QVGA, I get the same exact error... possible problem with WAD?