hemdosh
N00b

hemdosh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Memmaid Official Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
SKTools offers a never-ending demo which is very similar to MemMaid. There are only a few limitations with the demo.

MemMaid is very easy to use. You can set it to run automatically if you want or you can do it manually. It's all very easy to use....so don't feel intimidated at all.

And really something like MemMaid or SKTools is just something that every ppc owner should have on their device and use frequently.

late,
Coz

p.s....I hadn't run MemMaid for about a week on my 700wx and I just cleaned 300 items saving me 2446836 bytes.

Coz, I downloded the SKTools trial version. It says "only 6 entries in any list". I ran the cleanup function and same message shows up with 6 files showing up. I guess these are redundant files that need deleted. And then I should keep running the clean function till it cleans out everything right? That's what I did and the message comes up that "some files may not be able to be cleaned or deleted." and same 6 files keep showing up after I ran the app. a few times. AM I doing something wrong? Please help. Thanks.