View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
trev913
N00b

trev913 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I'm running 5059, and since 5057, SPB Mobile Shell has been causing nothing but problems and freezing the device up. Normally, No2's ROMs are spectacular for me - no issues whatsoever, but from what I'm getting, using SPB Mobile Shell 2.0 with this is no bueno.
Also (and I didn't search in the thread for this, I will after I post, and if I see anything warranting me deleting this part) I've had a lot of trouble getting the phone to ANSWER... it seems like I have to put the device to sleep, then wake it, to get it to answer. I don't know what issue this is, but it's caused me to miss more than a couple calls.
One more thing... I've noticed on some occasions, maybe one for every ten or so, that the phone keeps vibrating after a text is received. Typically seems to happen when the phone is sleeping. Sometimes, though, the phone will go to sleep after the text is received and keep vibrating... I actually had this wake me up one morning (I'd received a text, woken up just a little bit, went back to sleep, and woke up like five minutes later cause my phone was still vibrating...).
Is anyone having these issues? Cause I've encountered them with different versions across two Moguls... bad luck maybe?

I'm not running much in the way of programs... I keep my device clean on the whole (only have the HTC task manager, Google search, and PocketBreeze running). Any ideas?