View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:28 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: The Seidio 3200MAH Battery or the Mugen 3600MAH Battery

I have the Seidio, and so far it's been fantastic. Also hippity.hoppity's the very first person I've heard speak ill of their customer service or quality. My own experience with their customer service was very strong, and I've heard of large numbers of people using the Seidio batteries on their 6700s and being happy with them. I'm sure hippity.hoppity's experience is genuine, but not necessarily accurate for everyone's experience.