Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Ok heres a update, logged into sprint and went to Electronic customer care and wrote a very lengthy email to them... and guess what. I got a bounce back email today saying that my message was undeliverable... How can that happen when I used their site to wrote the stupid thing.. ****ing ****suckers there system is so jacked up.

Also I have called their corporate store and told them my delemia "I shoudlent have to drive 90miles to swap out a phone that I dident break." they said that I can go to any 3rd party sprint store and they can order me one and swap for me. But when I go they say because of my area code is not the same as theres that they cant help me. WTF SPRINT! why cant a store that carriers your name help me with my phone!!?

Then I called customer support again and again... each time they say I have to go to a store to have them look at it. Well dammit sprint. this is BS
Im about to call retentions and ask for some kind of compensaion for having to drive 90miles for a replacement. They beter offer somthing good.

I have seen how some people here have gotten their phones switched really easily and without stress... but for some reason I just cant seem to get them to comply.