Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 02:14 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilmarac View Post
Ok, so Im trying to use the HTC clone for UL, I copied the folder into the batterystatus folder, but I cant seem to find where to get this up to look like HTC home. Anyone got some instructions (and no< i dont see an advanced tab as has been mentioned previously)
Are you using BatteryStatus HTC Clone? If so you need to go to BatteryStatus Options. You can go though programs or if you hold your stylus on the batterystatus plugin for a bit it will pop up as an option. You will see the Advanced tab as the 4th tab.

If you are using RL or somthing else let me know what it is and I will see if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymbt View Post
I installed ultimate launch a couple of days ago. It works great and it's very customizable. The only problem is that it's very unstable. After a lot of soft resets and one hard reset(thank you, SPB backup), I uninstalled it.
It seems to be best practice to configure all of your today plugins that you are planning to use outside of UL and then just link them to UL once they are the way you want them. I have been running UL for almost 2 months now and have not had any problems since the first day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
froze my phone twice....... maybe i wil try again later
Its worth it just dont try to configure the today plugins inside U and make sure you have a backup or at least a program with a safe mode feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
did to me as well, download spb backup and start from scratch after backing everything up. I have now mastered but am always nervous. llol
Glad to hear you have solved all of your problems.