View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 02:12 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaknfused View Post
No2, I have a question. I have had some trouble with the basekits you are releasing, I have got help from Nex and tried other things that others have done to get them to work from various postings in this and the kitchen thread with limited/varied success. The question I have is, shouldn't I just be able to download your basekit and copy the selections.txt file over and cook away? Are you using the same version/format kitchen?? Aren't these things all supposed to be "standards compliant?" I'm just trying to figure out if there is something wrong on my end or what the exact cause of the discrepancies are. Thanks
That's the thing. The first one I tried, 5059, gave me trouble, but with some modifications I was able to manage to get it working. But if it's supposed to be drop-in compatible, I should need any modifications. Now with 5060 I made the same modifications and I'm having no success. Resorting to my old method of installing the new ROM and manually installing my apps. I should probably do that anyway until I master building OEMs.