View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VOGUE 3.35.04 radio ported from Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
The point here is that not about the warning, it's about how some users are doing the blame game on me. To me I think some are blaming me for posting this and they bricked their phone. I think it's not fair to blame anybody on here because as I stated in earlier replies, this is a free community and you should know what you are up to regardless you are noob or not noob. We are all smart individuals IMHO!!
I agree with you 100%. I personally did not try this, nor am I naieve enough to attempt something like this as I DO have experience and know what is safe and what isn't.

I am not blaming you for posting this radio for others to try nor am I saying that it is ok for others to do so. What I am saying is that it is foolish to think that everyone(expecially noobies) can and does understand the inherant risk when you do something like this.

No hard feelings, Dan.