View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 08:46 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JirafaBo View Post
I installed and have set up my account with username/password/phone number. when I hit refresh, it pulls up my account and has the correct "period" but gives me no other information. The DATA/USAGE/IN PLAN box is empty. Also, under the Today tab, there is nothing in the drop down boxes.

I don't know if it would matter, but I did switch my plan about a week ago, I imagine that could cause a problem with the pro-rating of the bill and minutes or whatever. I switched to the simply everything, which means everything should say unlimited on the app.
Log on to the Sprint website and check your usage, you probably won't have anything listed there. I think you won't have usage information until your next billing cycle starts because you changed your plan in this cycle. I believe I couldn't access my info until the next month last time I changed plans. Hope that helps!

Oh also, you won't have anything in the drop down boxes until you are able to get the usage information from the site.