View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 01:35 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Activate Sprint phone on Verizon, Altell, etc... Network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKWELL View Post
thats what i kinda figured, it would have to be a VERIZON touch rom! thanks for the reply dharvey! the wait continues
Yes it does. I personally hate Sprint. The only reason I have Sprint at all is because of a special rate plan exclusive to Radioshack employees. I have been researching a lot to see if it would be possible to switch to Verizon and keep my current device because I have a lot of family on Verizon and to be quite honest, I really don't want to be there when Sprint goes out of business...

I think I pretty much have it figured out but regardless of what I do to my phone, in the end it will all be up to Verizon whether or not I will actually be able to do it.

I think a high enough rate plan would be enough to sway them.