View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 10:59 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Motorola T505 paired with a Mogul

I have the T505 with a Sprint Touch. I just got it yesterday and have used it on 3 30 minute trips to and from work.

For calls it sounds great to me. For mp3s, I seem to get some interference no matter what station it finds. Its still not too bad though, definitely not CD quality, but good enough for the most part. When there's interference I just get some volume fluctuation.

I've done the A2DP reg tweaks on my phone, but I had them done before I got the T505, so I don't know if it helped any. I'm also using a custom AudioPara file that was made for the Touch.

It works about as good as I expected it to. My parents said they could tell I was using a speakerphone though.

The reason it sounded excellent with the Pioneer system is because that doesn't use FM at all. That is playing directly over BT. So I don't think the issue is with BT as much as it is with the FM transmitter. If you're in an area with lots of radio stations, you're bound to get interference.

For the hiss noise, how loud do you have to turn up your stereo?