View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 12:29 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
I didn't want to skim through 90 pages of threads, but this is Vista 32bit compatible right? I heard some horrow stories about flashing roms in Vista, so I just wanted to make sure that this Kitchen/upgrade is do-able in Vista? I read one post where someone said they had win2k sp4 and a reply suggested they have XP/Vista.. so just curious.
yes, 2000 sp4 (sucks, but possible), XP, Vista, Vista x64. XP x64 works, except for the udpater.