View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 11:49 AM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i've had mixed results using vjtoggletodayiialpha. the only issue is that if you change your screen orientation, it will 'close' the program and bring back your start and taskbars... this does only affect the today screen though. i would post it but i dont have it on my work computer.
Are you saying there is a version of Vijay's TodayToggle that only affects the today screen? As in, the start bar is not there on the Today screen, but appears while running a program (similar to dcinobar's behavior)? The version I tried (thought it was the alphaII version for WM5+) would hide the start bar, but it did it everywhere, all the time. Made programs look kinda funny, and wrecked the ability to use task managers to actually close programs. I heard that he was working on new versions, but that was a long time ago and I haven't seen any update in a long time.

Will you post the version you're using if you get a chance? I could deal with it closing when screen orientation changes.