View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 07:19 AM
del4
N00b

del4 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Not getting/displaying full set of data

Best idea for a today plugin I've come across yet and I'll be happy to donate once a few issues I'm having with the latest version (0.5b) are resolved.

First, I have the Fair & Flex Family 800 plan and need to be able to monitor usage of each individual phone line as well as have an overall total. Looks like only one phone number can be used, so is this currently beyond the capabilities of the current version? Are there plans to support shared plans?

SprintPCS (below) shows what I see when viewing my account online, which matches up well with what's shown in Data tab, though for only the Mobile to Mobile, Night & Weekend and Vision Data Home categories.

No data is shown for 'Anytime Minutes', which I presume is because it's part of the shared plan? Is there any way to get this value to display?

What's also strange is that under the Today tab, I have the Vis. checkbox off for the first row but on for the next three, which are assigned to FFP, DAT, M2M and N/W, in that order. Yet on the Today screen shown, I get all four displayed, with the value for M2M used for FFP...

Since only three of the four are selected to be visible, shouldn't only those three be, well, visible? Also, the DAT value seems to be limited to just 5 digits, so it would be better to display the value in KB until the 1MB threshold is crossed, then display in MB and then GB...

For this app to be useful to me, I really need to be able to view the current shared minutes total, at the very least, but would prefer the option of displaying subtotals for each phone in the shared plan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SprintPCS.jpg (58.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Data tab.jpg (26.7 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Today tab.jpg (26.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Today screen.jpg (7.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!