View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:30 PM
yerp
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

now that 5059 has been out for a while, has anyone noticed any differences in the new build of windows mobile? i'm running 5058, but i kinda have the itch.....

i kinda want to try the kitchen, but its not for me....i used dcd's, but i found myself only using the preselected configuration anyway....i've honed my flash & recovery procedures flashing just about everything n2c and dcd have put out since i got my mogul in december....

AutoRun(the one that allows you so specify a folder full of CABs) has been very reliable, i can't say the same for UC....something about installing CABs from the SD card is a little fishy....wierd things happen, partial installs, bad permissions, etc....so i after a flash i copy a folder full of CABs to memory and let AutoRun do it's thing...

Q for kitchen users(veterans):
if you cook an app into the kitchen, lets say it is s2u2 0.99p....when s2u2 v1.0 drops, can you install it over your cooked in 0.99? I know, one thing for sure, you can't uninstall things cooked in....so i'm guessing you can't install over them either.....

Q for no2chem:
i remember reading somewhere here in this massive thread that at some point going forward, you would only be releasing basekits, and hinted at the kitchen....well, since the kitchen is here, has that time come???

thanks all,
yerp

EDIT: just to chime in on the ^^posts^^.....i have never once had an issue with the SD card not reading...and all 8gigs have always been visible....

Last edited by yerp; 03-27-2008 at 08:35 PM.