Old 03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
sarahfagan1465x
PPCGeeks Regular

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No internet- error 1012

Hey everyone.
Today I tried to load an sms threader to no avail. I uninstalled it, did a soft reset on my phone, and everything looked fine. When I tried to use the internet it popped up with "dialing #777..... dialing #777.........." for near one minute and then I recieved a message saying that I could not connect to the internet because of my connection settings.
Fine, I tapped "settings". After a search through all the forums, most people who had the same or similar problems as I were able to rectify them here. I already had the sprint #777 selected.
So then I did a hard reset.
Still the same thing.
Then I tried to get the internet settings. the red IOTA popped up I got error #1012.
After several attempts I was somehow able to connect to the internet with 1X. Fine, but it's so slow I want to throw the phone against the wall.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have searched the error code and almost everyone's randomly fixed itself. I can't find anything on here.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I changed my plan over the phone with a rep today. NOthing with the data plan, I just added unlimited text. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I use sprint and I updated to the new titan rom the day it came out... It's worked fine for me ever since.