View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 03:56 PM
onewolf
Lurker

onewolf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Okay first post from a noobie here so apologies in advance.

I have been loading No2Chem loads now since around 5040 or so and this is a great fun hobby. Thank you No2Chem for all your work!

In 5059 I have a couple of issues that I don't see mentioned in the past 10 pages or so (please forgive me for not reading the entire thread - believe me I have gone through much of it but time is a premium for me - just getting the loads booted and working was an accomplishment for me):

1. On incoming calls, sometimes I cannot answer. Specifically, if I'm using the stylus and tap "Answer" on the screen - it does not. Pretty much the safest way for me to successfully answer a call is to be on the Phone screen and push the green phone button. Is this unique to me?

2. The phone screen goes blank! This has happened in a couple of recent releases for me also - the functionality is there if I know by heart where the buttons are, but that's a challenge. A few lines exist but basically the screen is all one color.

Are there known fixes for these bugs and I'm just failing at finding them in this thread? Apologies if so and thanks in advance for any guidance.