View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PIM BackUp & Jeyo SMS can't restore Inbox

I had this problem with the threaded text when I added "Nue ThreadedSMS Control" to my rom. I could not see any of the messages It said I had, when I did a PIM backup.

THEN I made a new rom without the "Nue ThreadedSMS Control" program, and ran PiM Backup again ... and I got all my threaded sms text back and all is fine.

I thought "Nue ThreadedSMS Control" would give me more control, but it just turns off the threaded ability and is simply is not needed for this rom. I dunno why it's in the kitchen.
So re-flash without it to get your backup of messages viewable again.